Thursday, June 16, 2011

First Week

With week number one under my belt for the June TEFL course I am feeling good; classes are going well, it seems that in a class of 7 only one will have any difficulty getting a job which will be no trouble at all since we can now focus our attention more.  Huzzah!  I'm glad to say we are restrengthening our ties and partnerships with schools in Prague that are constantly requesting our graduates because they love how our graduates teach.

It feels good I tells ya.

I took over at The Language House TEFL as Head Trainer in January and one of the graduates from that course has ALREADY become the Head Teacher at a Cambridge school in Prague and now they want more of our teachers.  What's more, three others from January are working at International Schools.  To quote Martha Stewart, "It's a good thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment